Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a big boy...

I was looking at Fred today, and I am just so amazed by him! It's amazing to think that he hasn't always been here. It's also so crazy to think how consumed by him I feel. I love him so much, and today I was thinking about how much he has changed. Looking at these pictures really kind of freaked me out.
The bear was delivered to me along with beautiful roses on Valentine's Day this year. Fred's Dad sure is sweet!
These were taken when Fred was about a week old (end of April).
April
April2

These were taken when Fred was a month and a few days old (end of May).
May2
May

This one two months and a few days (end of June).
June

This one I took today. What a difference!
Photobucket

Wow. What a cuddlebug! I can't believe how much he has changed!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

It is amazing how fast they grow!