Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A busy day!

Yesterday Fred had a busy day. He finally seems like he's gotten over his cold with the exception of a little runny nose once in a while. Boo to colds.
We started off the morning by getting up and heading over the Fred's Grammy's house for a swim with Kim and her girls and Fred's Grammy.
Photobucket
Getting ready

Photobucket
Getting in the pool with Kim and Grammy

Photobucket
Kim and her girls and Fred with his mommy

After swimming for a half hour (the longest that Fred has been able to stand it!) Fred fell asleep on his Grammy and Grandpa's bed for a LONG nap.

Photobucket

Later on that afternoon Fred and I went home and played on the floor, and once again he got tuckered out very quickly. I decided that it would be a good time to try taking a nap in his crib in his own room. I think I had a harder time with it than he did... he woke up all smiles. It was (and still is- we just put him down for a nap in his big baby bed again, and I cried) so hard for me to see him in his crib. He's gotten so big for the bassinet in our room, and yet he looks so small in that big crib!
Photobucket

What a big boy! Fred's awake now, I will update more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had alot of fun swimming with you guys! I'm not sure if I like the picture of me in my suit though! :)