Thursday, July 31, 2008

A new obsession, a new friend, and some time at the new house

Fred LOVES playing on the floor gym. I can't blame him a bit, it looks like a lot of fun, and I always have a good time with Fred. However, today I laid down right next to him to see exactly which toy had him so entertained.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After following his line of sight I became completely positive as to what was holding his attention.
Photobucket
Hmmm...

This afternoon Danielle and her nephew William came over to play. It was William's 3 month birthday! How fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
After time with them, Fred and I went over to the new house. I love that they are so close now! Now we've got to finish the huge task of getting everything else out of the old house...

Then after we got home Fred spent some time cuddling with Fred's Dad in the glider.
Photobucket

I sure do love these boys!

No comments: