Friday, July 18, 2008

Woah! Two major things...

I think it's pretty interesting that last night I sat up blogging about how quickly the last three months have sped by, only to be introduced to one of the most amazing milestones.
Fred slept through the night last night! I put him down at ten, and he woke up after the alarm this morning.
I didn't sleep well.
I woke up at two and couldn't fall back asleep. I know I woke up again at four. I was checking to make sure he was still breathing... I guess he was really worn out from his evening with his Daddy. :-)
The second (possibly) major thing today was Fred MAY BE cutting a tooth. He's been slobbering uncontrollably for the last two weeks, and today I ran my finger along his gums. They are ROUGH. In the front it feels almost like little bitty needles. I had Joseph feel in Fred's mouth, and he confirmed that his gums have changed. Holy cow.
The memory card is all messed up now, but I have pictures to upload as soon as I can get Joseph to fix it for me.

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Wow! Awesome job sleeping Fred! As far as the tooth.......I swear Carter worked on his first tooth for about 3 months! It finally really started breaking through at about 7 months. Good luck, I will stay tuned to see what happens.