Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer is in full swing!

I, Fred's Mama, could not be ANY happier that it is summertime! I am even more amazed than usual with my little man, and I wish with everything that this summer didn't have to end. Can you believe that? It's the second official day, and I can't get enough of Fred. He's walking all over the place, and he understands SO much. He's amazing. We watched some Sesame Street today, and he watched for a little while, and laughed hysterically at Big Bird. I had to look at him (he was in my lap) to make sure he was looking at Big Bird and not Penny. We then turned off the t.v., and went walking, then to the park. After the park it was time to take a nap then head to lunch... our first official lunch of the summer. It's VERY exciting- the same group as last summer! Yay! Haha, I just realized that I didn't get any pictures of the adults! At least there will be next week!

Photobucket
running to Madison

Photobucket
trying to get the new trio singing group in a picture

Photobucket
Laughing at the girls

Photobucket
running towards Madison

Photobucket
trying to make a getaway with Lauren

Photobucket
Pretty girl!

Photobucket
Trying to share...

Then Aunt Holly came over to play for a little while. Baby Cheyanne is growing bigger by the day!

Photobucket
Playing with Aunt Holly

Photobucket
Love Aunt Holly and Baby Cheyanne!

No comments: