Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Story time, sushi, and some yogurt... That's our story

Today was a wonderful day! Fred had so much fun! Fred and I got an early start today. After our walk we came home and got ready to meet Kim and Lauren for storytime at the library. Now, I was VERY responsible and remembered the camera. Unfortunately we got settled in and I turned it on to start snapping pictures of Fred and Lauren, and the screen popped up with the words, "NO CARD". Boo. Therefore, no pictures of storytime (which was incredibly adorable).

After storytime we did stop by the house and grab the card so we could snap a few pictures of good times with Terry!
I should probably insert here that Fred had tried to take a nap before storytime, and I woke him up to go into the library. Fred then tried to take a nap, but I woke him up to eat lunch. The poor boy was TIRED and, as we learned yesterday, Tired Fred does NOT equal very patient or easily entertained Fred. Fred did enjoy Ms. Terry very much though!
Photobucket

After lunch we went to Yogurt Story and had some yogurt. MMMMMM!

Photobucket
Photobucket
What a fun day!

No comments: