Thursday, June 11, 2009

I love summer!

I love summer. For me summer has always been a time for travel and time with friends. A time for adventure that the working school year does not allow for, but the non-working summertime does. This year is no different. The adventures can take place in the living room at my own house in my own living room. Fred is an adventure all by himself!

Today was fun. We've started the last three mornings with a long walk around our neighborhood, but this morning we couldn't because of the rain. We woke up, played, then it was time to go and meet our friends The Hardins for some fun at the Little Elm Library. There we saw a clown that is doing a library tour to get the kids excited about the circus coming to town. Honestly, it made ME excited that the circus is coming to town!

Photobucket
waiting for the clown to come in

Photobucket
Watching Kelly The Clown get set up

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fred was VERY interested in the juggling considering his LOVE of balls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fred and Kelly the Clown were talking to eachother!

Photobucket

Photobucket
After that Fred fell immediately asleep.

We headed to The Colony. Our first stop (that Fred slept through) was to my old house where the tree got struck by lightning in the terrible storms last evening.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Then we went and met Fred's Dad for lunch.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Always good times!

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Looks like he loved the clown!! My boys wanted to go to the circus this year..but I'll only take them if Bello was going to be there. :) Anyway, let me know if you want me to "fix up" your blog for you. :)
(I did my own and Chelsi's background. :)
email me...snicholson@tx.rr.com
Shawna