Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hanging with Uncle Chris...

Today Fred's Grammy, Fred, and I went to go and visit Fred's Uncle Chris. Now, those of you who read often, or perhaps those of you who will read on, or have been reading in chronological order, know that we saw Uncle Chris earlier this week. Now, I must tell you, Fred LOVES EVERYTHING that entails seeing Uncle Chris.
This was Fred's Grammy's first trip to check out the new house. Fred and I played while Grammy got the grand tour (and what a grand tour it is- especially the ADORABLE downstairs bath that I'll get a picture of next time we're there). Diesel and Lily came to play with us too...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Notice, Fred is getting knocked over by the slobbery gentle giant, Diesel.

Here's a side note. I wish someone could explain to me WHY my medium sized dog is crabby with Fred, and I have to watch her and she's gotten in trouble for growling. I get nervous with Penny that she'll snap at him if he accidentally (or on purpose) pulls her hair or an ear or something. These two HUGE dogs, on the other hand, I don't worry about at all. Of course I watch them all like a hawk, but it's so different! They let him pet and pull, and they lick and he laughs. It's actually pretty cute watching Lily, Diesel, and Fred. Penny and Fred are still going through growing pains. Ugh.

Back to the day. After the tour (that Grammy was impressed with)
Photobucket

we went to lunch at a fantastic place called Judge Beans. Now I'm pretty sure that there used to be one of these places at Old Denton and Trinity Mills, but I might be wrong. Anyway, we had a wonderful lunch, and Fred had a great time with Uncle Chris feeding him.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Such a great time, in fact, that Fred decided that he needed to feed Uncle Chris.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hahaha! Good times!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris and Angela Burnett said...

I miss you guys! Come visit again SOON!! :) Love you very much!

Diesel misses Fred! haha :)