Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Yesterday Fred, Fred's Dad, and I met Christy, Kaylee, Vanessa and Adam for lunch and a trip to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. It was my family's first trip to a pumpkin patch. What a neat experience it was! We got to take a lot of pictures, took a hay ride, and did a lot of walking. Kaylee got to go in a bounce house and hunted for the PERFECT pumpkin. It was so much fun and really neat having Fred and Kaylee together; Christy and I have known each other our entire lives.
Here are some pictures from our afternoon!

Photobucket
Fred, Kaylee, and Christy

Photobucket
Fred, Fred's Mom, Christy, and Kaylee

Photobucket
My boys and me

Photobucket
Fred and Fred's Dad

Photobucket
Fred, Fred's Dad, and me

Photobucket
Fred and Kaylee

Photobucket
Fred and Kaylee

Photobucket
Fred in a pot that I swear says "My First Pumpkin Patch"

Photobucket
Trying to get Fred to look up

Photobucket
On the hay ride

Photobucket
Still on the hayride

What a fun day!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Looks like fun! It was neat to see pictures of Christy and her little girl!

Shawna Nicholson said...

Hey! Your little boy is getting so big so fast!! My brother's baby and him look so close in age. :)Very cute. I feel like I've seen your friend before...I think my memory is shot! :)