Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good Times...

Over the last couple of weeks things have been so busy! I (Fred's Mom) has gone back to work and everything has been speeding by so quickly! Fred talks (gurgles, sounds, and raspberries) all the time! It's so funny! He laughs out loud when we tickle him or make really silly faces with silly voices.
Fred is growing and changing so fast!
Over the last two weeks Fred has been staying with his Grammy. He's gotten to meet new friends, and Fred's Grammy has let me know that anytime they go in anywhere he is a conversation starter with strangers. I know that he LOVES listening in on other people's conversation (something Fred's Dad has said he got from me), but apparently he really enjoys visiting with strangers.
This past weekend Fred and my mom were my dates to our good friends' wedding. What a wonderful wedding it was! The new Mr. and Mrs. Tidman are just so adorable!

Photobucket
Fred and I dancing.

Photobucket
Fred taking a break during the reception

After the wedding Saturday, Fred, Fred's Dad, and I left to went to Corpus for the day. We got to visit Fred's Uncle Phillip and Fred got to meet his Great Great Aunt Joann and Great Great Uncle Ralph. Fred's Great Great Aunt Joann is his namesake's sister, and it was a true joy to get to introduce Fred to her. They were such a hospitable couple, and it was an extremely enjoyable few hours we were able to spend with them all. We left so happy- and looking forward to our next visit!

Photobucket
Fred and his Great Great Aunt

Photobucket
Fred eating with his Great Great Aunt, Grandma, and Uncle Phillip

Photobucket
Fred getting distracted during dinner

Photobucket
Fred, Fred's Dad, and Fred's Uncle Phillip in Uncle Phillip's dorm room

What a fun weekend, it all sped by so quickly. I can't help but wish for time to just slow down!

1 comment:

Chris and Angela Burnett said...

I miss you guys so much!! Fred is the cutest thing ever!